Are there large installation of Cyrus who use db3 for mailboxes.db on SMP Linux ?

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu Feb 26 09:55:53 EST 2004

Hi,

Recently, we have suffered problem with mailboxes.db in a Murder of 70K
accounts.  There have been hint (not confirmed) that some Berkeley db
suffer problem on SMP systems.

For the sake of comparison and help me pinpoint my problems, I would
like to know if anybody with a large Cyrus installation use Berkeley db
for mailboxes.db on SMP Linux system, just like us.  Note that db3 is
the default, so if you did not change it, you probably use it.

Thanks for your imput !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus