best filesystem for imap server

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Wed Dec 1 17:43:13 EST 2004

The MTA is postfix and it is on a separate spindle -- the RAID is exclusively
for the IMAP mailstore.  My setup includes two boxes that are MTA only and
includes antivirus scanning of email, etc. One is primarily internal mail and
the other is the primary external gateway.  Neither of thses machines exhibit
performance problems under load similar to the box running the cyrus server.
Are there any postfix -> lmtp -> imap optimizations that you know of that I
might implement?

Thanks,
Rob

--On Wednesday, December 01, 2004 05:12:57 PM -0500 John Madden

--
Rob Tanner
UNIX Services Manager