Newbie needs help with migration from uw-imap

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Tue Dec 7 14:16:20 EST 2004

Sasa Stupar wrote:
> After reinstalling cyrus-imapd it works and what a speed compared to
> uw-imap, uuuaaauuu.
> Just another thing: before I had Spamassassin setup with procmail. But
> procmail is no more delivering agent so how do I setup it to work with
> cyrus?

Set it up to work with Sendmail instead.  There are couple of
possibilities.  Spamass-milter, Amavis, and MIMEDefang are three I can
remember (the last two will also do anti-virus if you have ClamAV
installed).  Spamass-milter is simple to install and configure.  Amavis
has much more features, and a really huge config file.  MIMEDefang is
the most powerfull, but you need to know at least basics of Perl
programming to configure it.