Deleting Shared Folders -or- the mailboxes that wouldn't die

Robert Schmid rschmid-mailman at raptor.net
Thu Dec 9 00:40:14 EST 2004

In my early tinkering with cyrus imapd I created two folders as shared
folders;

test_box
test_box/asdasd

I mistakenly deleted these using rm -r test_box thinking that would do the
trick.

Since then I have tried rebuilding the mailbox database, reconstructing
these mailboxes, re-creating, deleting etc and they keep coming back!

When I try to delete them from cyradm I get I/O errors.

What do I need to do to get rid of these mailboxes once and for all.  (I
don't want any shared folders on the system)

Thanks!

Robert Schmid