NOT ABLE TO ADMINISTER MAIL BOXES WITH CYRUS-2.2.10

ALD ald at shreya.co.in
Fri Dec 10 08:24:40 EST 2004

I was succesfully running cyrus-2.0.16 with sasl-2.1.10 and everything
was working fine

I have upgraded to cyrus-impad-2.2.10 and except cyrus administration
part everything is fine
If I administer cyrus though cyradm then I am able to log in but I am
getting Permission denied error
I am not able to do anything with mailboxes

I have php based mail administration tool for cyrus but php is also
geeting error of unknown mailbox from cyrus

 From the posting in earlier mailing list I understand that this is
problem related to either some permissions or of  virtual domain support

I have turned off virtual domain support
I have checked that /var/imap and /var/spool/imap are owned by cyrus.mail

My settings of imapd.conf are as under

configdirectory: /var/imap
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
admins: cyrus cyrus at shreyadataweb.shreya.co.in cyrus at shreyadataweb
cyrus at localhost
allowanonymouslogin: no
allowplaintext: yes
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN
servername: shreyadataweb.shreya.co.in
autocreatequota: 10000
reject8bit: no
quotawarn: 90
timeout: 30
poptimeout: 10
dracinterval: 0
drachost: localhost
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
sievedir: /usr/sieve
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
sieve_maxscriptsize: 32
sieve_maxscripts: 5
virtdomains: no
defaultdomain: shreya.co.in

Cyrus is compiled from source as under
export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include/et"

./configure \
--with-sasl=/usr/local/lib \
--with-perl \
--with-auth=unix \
--with-dbdir=/usr/local/bdb \
--with-bdb-libdir=/usr/local/bdb/lib \
--with-bdb-incdir=/usr/local/bdb/include \
--with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl \
--without-ucdsnmp \

Mail server is postfix

Please help me how to solve this problem

Regards ,

AJIT DIXIT