NOT ABLE TO ADMINISTER MAIL BOXES WITH CYRUS-2.2.10

ALD ald at shreya.co.in
Sat Dec 11 05:18:10 EST 2004

No I know about ACL but it is not problem related to ACL
I again repeat what is happening

The server is running OK on around 1500 users
I am able to log in to cyradm through administrsative account
If I try to create mail box I am getting permission denied error
If I try to issue any command on mailbox then I am getting mailbox not
found error even though mailbox is available

Aldo all  programs when run as cyrus user from /usr/cyrus/bin/ are
working OK

It means I can reconstruct mailbox from shell prompt  in /usr/cyrus/bin/
it ids working OK but If I try same in cyradm then I am getting
permission denied error

Please Give me some clue as I need to add some users and my work is stuck up

Regards ,

AJIT