NOT ABLE TO ADMINISTER MAIL BOXES WITH CYRUS-2.2.10

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Sat Dec 11 15:54:21 EST 2004

There is several references in the archives that state the version of cyradm
must be the same as Cyrus IMAP; however since your PHP progams fails I have
to wonder if you have setup all the directories with the correct
permissions.

You should check to make sure permissions on all the IMAP directories are as
discribed in the documenation.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Celtic Spirit Network Solutions
Providing Network and Systems Project Management and Installation and Web
Hosting.
Phone: 919-618-2557
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!