NOT ABLE TO ADMINISTER MAIL BOXES WITH CYRUS-2.2.10

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Sat Dec 11 17:24:25 EST 2004

Yes I am running 2.2.10

Does the cyrus user have an actual mailbox?  It will fail if "cyrus" doesn't
have a mailbox.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Celtic Spirit Network Solutions
Providing Network and Systems Project Management and Installation and Web
Hosting.
Phone: 919-618-2557
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!