Large email account

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Dec 21 13:05:45 EST 2004

--On Tuesday, December 21, 2004 07:59 +0100 Simon Matter
<simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com> wrote:

> The nice thing about Thunderbird is that it works fine. Same goes for
> recent kmail versions. Mulberry and PINE may do it better, but they don't
> look better.

That'd be a significant change for the better if T-bird finally did it
right.  I'll have to ask the T-bird users at the office to get ahold of the
latest version an see.  I know the last time most of them upgraded they
still couldn't look into our support archive easily (20k+) because it'd sit
and try to pull down all the headers instead of doing it right and just
asking for the ones around where it was.

It's not that I ever disliked T-bird as a mail client, it's that it's IMAP
behaviour was exactly as if it were an NNTP server.