Redhat glibc upgrade broke my cyrus, help!!!

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Tue Dec 21 07:54:15 EST 2004

Hi,

--On Montag, 20. Dezember 2004 22:03:29 Uhr MEZ -0800 Mr Mark London
<whoopandado at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi - I just did some redhat enterprise 3.0 upgrades,
> and they broke my cyrus.  I upgraded glibc, xfree86,
> and nfs-utils.  Obviously, glibc must have broke it.

we just tried this on a test system and didn't have any problems after the
update. If nothing else comes up I guess we're going to upgrade our
production servers as well ...

Cheers, Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hagedorn M.A. - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK