Redhat glibc upgrade broke my cyrus, help!!!

Mr Mark London whoopandado at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 11:06:40 EST 2004

Hi - I rebuilt DB4 from the sources (after running
into more problems just doing that!!) and that solved
our problem.  I'm pretty sure that the DB4 patch which
Simon has on his web page, is only necessary for
certain processors.  However, everything was working
fine here with the standard redhat db4, UNTIL we
upgraded the glibc.  Note similar weird also, when I
did a "up2date glic", and it didn't update
glibc-headers, glibc-profile, and glibc-devel.  Why??
I had to do this by hand just now.  Weird. -  Mark

P.S.  I hate redhat.