FYI: Sendmail and Cyrus IMAP - Real Time Integration

Lenny rahl at mindcryme.com
Thu Aug 5 14:15:21 EDT 2004

I know this has been asked before (heck, I think maybe I've even asked
before),
so I apologize right away for being redundant.

But, is there anyway to have sendmail check quota and reject during the
RCPT TO
stage if the user is over quota as well? The amount of bounceback emails that
gets generated from over quota accounts is horrible for us :)

Thanks

Lenny
--

"Wisdom is to a man an infinite Treasure" - Anonymous"