[POLL] Who has tested or is using Cyrus 2.3?

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Thu Aug 5 12:31:43 EDT 2004

I'm curious to find out how many sites have tested or are currently
using the 2.3 code, and in what type of configuration.

I already know of two sites which are using it because they need
features only available in 2.3 (one site is using a replicated Murder
and the other is using the new EXPUNGE performance enhancements), but
has anyone else tried it?.  I'm really curious to see if anyone has
tested the code in a standard or unified Murder.  Since imapd/proxyd and
lmtpd/lmtpproxyd have been merged, I want to know if I broke anything.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127