Virtdomain question

Martin Ziegler mz at newyorkcity.de
Mon Aug 16 02:08:29 EDT 2004

Hi Michael,

i already got it configured to authenticate users against a mysql database.
It works fine. I have simply no experiences with the virtdomain features. I
already read all the documentation stuff but to be honest from my point of
view there are some things which are not covered. As already said currently
the main problem is that i'm not able to create a mailbox for a user
user at domain.tld. Don't know why. Anyway i'll have a look at web-cyradm.

Thanks

  Martin

--On Sonntag, 15. August 2004 23:04 +0200 Michael Obster