Deleting mails from the command line?

SAiello at Jentoo.com SAiello at Jentoo.com
Thu Aug 19 12:30:57 EDT 2004

Paul,

Kinda of topic here. Saw in your email youa re using imapsync, to import your
emails. Was curious about the --exclude statement, and if you are using it. I
am migrating from an Exchange 5.5 server, and I do not need the exchange
folders (i.e. Calendar, Journal, etc). Do you know of any way to use imapsync
and exclude more than one folder ?

Thanks,
  Steven