How to enable Sieve Filter for vacation

Sujit Choudhury S.Choudhury at westminster.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 11:21:28 EDT 2004

Kendrick,

Thanks very much.  Getting somewhere now.  But we have modified cyrus
default of
user.johndoe to user/johndoe, i.e. changed the dot to /

In the logfile we get:
duplicate_mark: <E1BxSC8-0001IL-00 at cougar.wmin.ac.uk>
.johndoe+ at .sieve.    1092842175 0

As if it is still expecting mail filesystem to be in the dot notation.

Any idea?

Sujit