Deliver/LMTP Status Codes ->Quota

Andrzej Filip anfi at priv.onet.pl
Sat Aug 28 10:00:26 EDT 2004

jesk wrote:
> i got a large setup of mailboxes which are named in ldap and called for
> delivering in Exim with lookup conditions.
> The mailbox name is lookuped via the "To" Header:
> command = /usr/local/cyrus/bin/deliver "${lookup ldap
> {ldap:///ou=bar,dc=foo,dc=bla,dc=blub?uid?sub?(mail=$local_part@de.clara.net
> )}}"
>
> this means, that i cant use the raw mail for injecting into LMTP cause this
> mailboxes wont exist, cause they are named different
> as any header information.
> now the question is, how can i realize bounce messages for exceeding quota?
> deliver wont give me the right status codes cause it fails with an error
> when quota is exceeded.
> and via lmtp i cant use arguments to aim the right mailbox...
>
> does somebody can say anything to this difficulty? :)

Which cyrus-imap release do you use ?

If the mailboxes are named "username" then you can add the following line to
imad.conf and use http://anfi.homeunix.net/exim/rtvcyrus.html recipe.
   defaultdomain: de.clara.net

It will make you exim use LMTP callouts for verification of recipient/sender
addresses handled by cyrus imap.

Andrzej [en:Andrew] Adam Filip anfi at priv.onet.pl anfi at xl.wp.pl
Home Page http://anfi.homeunix.net/ [ PageRank 6 ]