virtual domains question

Didi Rieder adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at
Tue Apr 27 11:51:05 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'd like to set up cyrus with some virtual domains using sendmail as MTA.

How do I configure sendmail such that messages to addresses like
 first.last at virt.domain.com
will be delivered to the mailbox "username" in the virtual domain?

right now I use the cyrusv2.m4 from
<http://anfi.homeunix.net/sendmail/cyrusv2.html>

in the mailertable I have entries like this:
virt.domain.com	cyrusv2d:/var/imap/socket/lmtp

but it seems that messages will not be delivered to the users mailbox.

[mail]# sendmail -C sendmail.cf -bv first.last at virt.domain.com
first.last at virt.domain.com... deliverable: mailer cyrusv2d, host
/var/imap/socket/lmtp, user first.last at virt.domain.com

How can I resolve first.last to username? (aliases don't work: I have
identical first.last in multiple domains)

Thanks

Didi

--
Didi Rieder