virtual domains questions

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Mon Apr 5 16:45:25 EDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 05:38:19AM +0400, Andrew B. Panphiloff wrote:
> =F7 =F3=D2=C4, 31.03.2004, =D7 14:03, Joe Rhett =D0=C9=DB=C5=D4:
> > > Is there any ability to adjust a quota per virtual domain ?
> > =20
> > Yes, read the documentation.
>=20
> What about this :
>=20
> localhost> lm
> user.andrew at borisych.mastak.com (\HasNoChildren)
> localhost> sq @borisych.mastak.com 100
> quota:100
> localhost> sq user.andrew at borisych.mastak.com 500
> quota:500
>=20
> now I send message , which size is between 100 and 500 K
> I get:
>=20
> localhost> lq user.andrew at borisych.mastak.com
>  STORAGE 377/500 (75.4%)
> localhost> lq @borisych.mastak.com
>  STORAGE 0/100 (0%)
> localhost>
>=20
> Why if I set quota for user it not consider in domain quota ?
=20
Because you didn't read the documentation.  A user quota root will overri=
de
a quota root at the domain.  Just like any other more specific quota root=
,
as documented.

--=20
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.
---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus