Upgrade/reconstruct failures [REPOST]

Rob Tanner rtanner+cyrus at linfield.edu
Tue Apr 6 17:06:45 EDT 2004

Ken,

That was just a momentary oops.  Now the same cyradm command generates the
same error as reconstruct:

setaclmailbox: anyone: lrsip: Mailbox has an invalid format

And I still can't find any significant difference (other than the name) for a
folder that reconstructs ok and one that doesn't.  Could something have gone
awry in the compile to mess up the db interface??

-- Rob

--On Tuesday, April 06, 2004 03:31:22 PM -0400 Ken Murchison <ken at oceana.com>

rtanner+cyrus at linfield.edu
---