Insert artificial delay into IMAP server responses (to workaround OL2002)

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Tue Apr 13 15:47:27 EDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 12:45:55PM -0600, Michael Loftis wrote:
> Reproducing this is difficult, but it DOES happen.  And when it does SASL
> thinks that it never saw AUTH PLAIN in the output from lmtpd, when looking
> at the protocol traces/dumps from over the wire it clearly WAS sent and
> arrived intact.  I wrote a message to the list about it but received no
> response.

Sorry for the dumb question, but are you certain that plain was enabled in
sasl?   It's not enabled by default, you have to explicitly configure it
during compile time.  That might be why the mismatch.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.