Please help, Perl Module problem.

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Tue Apr 20 15:38:27 EDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 03:37:02PM -0400, Rob Siemborski wrote:
> Yes.
>
> My main concern is running autoconf substitutions on perl scripts sounds
> like a good place for all sorts of doom to happen.

It's just a proxy thing, because you're pushing the macro into makemaker
and then pushing it right onward to the destination file.  But I can
understand your logic ;-)

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.