Permission denied when post on Shared Folder

Tarjei Huse tarjei at nu.no
Fri Apr 16 07:33:25 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 12:23, Raphael Berghmans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Cyrus-imap 2.1.16 and postfix 2.0.6 and LDAP
>
> I've created a Shared Folders (test) with the following ACL
>
> anyone : lrs
> raphael : p
>
> But when raphael at blabla.be posts a mail to test at blabla.be, the following
> error occurs : Permission Denied. If I change ACL like that : anyone :
> lrsp, raphael can post
By posting you mean sending an email to test at .. right?

Also you're using the + notation, right?
> .
>
> I don't understand why it's not working because raphael is know in LDAP.

Consider this: most probably you MTA delivers the mail to Cyrus without
knowing who raphael is. If you want Cyrus to only let raphael post, them
this must happen through an authenticated LMTP session. I'm no expert
here, but take a look at Postfixs LMTP.README or something for more info
on the subject.

Tarjei