weirdness after reconstructing

Gerard Ceraso gerard at devslash.org
Fri Apr 16 15:44:07 EDT 2004

I had a problem when my mailboxes.db file got corrupted. So, I recreated
all of the accounts and folders in cyradm. Then I ran reconstruct -r as
cyrus and reconstructed everything using the existing data for the
users. The problem is now that in squirrelmail I am unable to click on
INBOX which seems like a small issue but a huge pain. The other thing is
that some folders when I enter them in evolution it says "This folder
cannot contain messages". But if I try in thunderbird, I am able to go
into the folder and subfolders with no problems. Thanks for any help.

--
Gerard Ceraso
http://devslash.org