cyrus.conf configuration question

Brian K. Becknell beck at clemson.edu
Mon Apr 19 09:28:14 EDT 2004

Good Morning all,
   I need to do some testing with lmtp. I notied in the cyrus.conf file
that is states "# at least one LMTP is required for delivery"
  my question is CAN is run different lmtp's on the same machine.
I  am runing cyrus-imapd-2.1.12

example ( will this configuration work )
  # at least one LMTP is required for delivery
  lmtp         cmd="lmtpd" listen="lmtp" prefork=0
  lmtpunix      cmd="lmtpd" listen="/var/run/lmtp" prefork=50

I am happy with the local deliver, but need to test remote deliver via
inet socket.
 I currently have just the lmtpunix configured.

thanks

-brian

Clemson University
864-656-0267