ipurge with virtual domains

Eli Cantu eli at then7.com
Mon Apr 19 23:32:49 EDT 2004

when in rome do as the romans do(so i'll continue this top post)

perhaps this isn't related, but from the cyradm man page:

""lm [--subscribed] [pattern [reference]]
    List all, or all subscribed, mailboxes matching the specified pattern. The
pattern may have embedded wildcards '*' or '%', which match anything or
anything except the separator character, respectively.

    Mailboxes returned will be relative to the specified reference if one is
specified. This allows a mailbox list to be limited to a particular hierarchy.

    In some cases when the '%' wildcard is used to end a pattern, it may match
an entry which is not a mailbox but which contains other mailboxes. In this
case, the entry will be parenthesized to indicate that it is a root for other
mailboxes, as opposed to a mailbox itself.""

i'm finding out that i really don't know cyrus-imap all that well, but when I'm
using cyradm, I use % all the time.