SMTP AUTH and LMTP AUTH passing AUTH= info

Mohamed Magdi Abbas abbasmm at longwood.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:53:27 EDT 2004

I've configured both sendmail and cyrus to do both SMTP AUTH and LMTP
AUTH respectively. Delivery is done via LMTP TCP. The one thing not
working is the passing of the auth credentials from sendmail to lmtp.
I.e if I have a shared folder with a post acl assigned to user jsmith,
and jsmith sends email to that shared folder, I get user does not have
authroization to post to this mailbox.

How do I fix this? Anyone? I've scanned he info-cyrus archives and came
up with nothing. Any help is appreciated...

Mohamed Magdi Abbas
Systems Engineer
abbasmm at longwood.edu
Longwood University