cyrus and Spamassassin bayes rules

Jules Agee julesa at pcf.com
Mon Apr 26 17:45:40 EDT 2004

Craig Ringer wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 23:26, Robin M. wrote:
>>I have also been considering setting this up. I was thinking of having a
>>globally shared mailbox which users can 'drag' spam into. The dragging
>>could also be a 'report as spam', or 'this is not spam' button. I was
>>thinking of making the accss lists on the shared folders so that users can
>>post but not read to the shared folder.
>
> You may also wish to prevent users from deleting items from the folder.
> While this makes it harder to clean up items accidentally added, it
> prevents a user from "cleaning up" - as they're so wont to do.

I started implementing this last week. I created shared mailboxes
spam-teacher and ham-teacher, and setacl "li" for the few trusted users
so they can subscribe to the shared folders and insert messages into
them, but not view or delete messages. The folders are black holes as
far as they're concerned -- stuff goes in, nothing comes out. Seems to
work OK with Mozilla/T-bird. I set it up this way because I thought
people might carelessly put confidential information in the shared
ham-teacher folder.

--
Jules Agee
System Administrator