cyrus and Spamassassin bayes rules

Scott Russell lnxgeek at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 28 14:44:11 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 14:39, Rob Siemborski wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Scott Russell wrote:
>
> > 'virtual folders' ? I've never heard of such with Cyrus :)
>
> It'd just mean that executing an APPEND into them causes something
> "special" to happen rather than moving the message.

This makes good sense when you consider the situation of a false
positive.

1) user gets ham that was tagged as spam
2) user trains dspam by dropping the email into the is-no-spam folder

In step 2 you don't want the message really moved.

I take it the 'special folder' concept doesn't yet exist in Cyrus?

--
Scott Russell <lnxgeek at us.ibm.com>
Linux Technology Center System Admin