stage directory

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.com
Wed Sep 3 19:03:22 EDT 2003

Rob,

Thanks for your continued help with Cyrus.

Well I am definately having some cyrus issues.  It seems to fall asleep
every few hours and never wake up.  I end up having to restart it otherwise
mail begins to bounce.

I've posted the errors here before, but nobody seemed to have any idea.
I've had a look at some of the mail in the stage directory and I'm confident
in saying that the mail sitting there is already delivered its just not
being removed.  Instead of filling up the list with more e-mails with the
same info I'll just post the archive links:

http://www.mail-archive.com/info-cyrus@lists.andrew.cmu.edu/msg13708.html

Thanks,
Ilan

--