Fatal error: tls_start_servertls

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Mon Sep 1 21:08:25 EDT 2003

Well, since your saskdb2 file is in a non-default location, you're going
to have to tell the library where it is.  You should have at least these

sasl_pwcheck_method: auxprop
sasl_sasldb_path: /usr/local/etc/sasldb2

Mike Allen wrote:
> Ken:
>
> There is no /etc/sasldb file.  There is a /usr/local/etc/sasldb2 file
> and the result of the 'file' command on it yields:
>
>      sasldb2: Berkeley DB (Hash, version 8, native byte-order)
>
> I compiled cyrus-imapd2 as a 'port' on my FreeBSD machine with
> nothing but default options.
>
> Hope this helps.  Thanks for your help.
>
> Mike Allen

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127