append_check() failed

Gleb Smirnoff glebius at cell.sick.ru
Thu Sep 4 16:31:58 EDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 02:37:58PM -0400, Scott Adkins wrote:
S> Does the directory for that user physically exist?  If it is in the default
S> partition, then check /var/spool/imap/user/test and see if it is there.
S> Maybe something happened that the entries got populated in the mailboxes.db
S> file, but the directory didn't get created or something...

Thanks! You have pointed me to right place. I have just discovered,
that in spite of option "unixhierarchysep: yes", there exists /var/spool/imap/user^test^
file, instead of /var/spool/imap/user/test directory.

So, disabling unixhierarchysep, and rebuilding IMAP partition lead to desired
behavior, and now everything is OK. Thanks again.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE