Getting info into squirrelmail

Patrick Nelson pnelson at neatech.com
Sat Sep 6 15:08:30 EDT 2003

Running Cyrus-IMAP 2.1.15 and just installed squirrel mail.  Great
everything works... web-cyradm too.  But... was... wondering...

I'm running with mailbox size quotas and I wanted to display the current
utilization that the user has taken up.  I wrote a script that converts
the dots in the username to a caret and grabs the first character also
then returns a du of that users spool dir.  Unfortunately there are
permission issues that had to be dealt with, but it works.

Not being totally comfortable I thought I'd ask here.  Any way to get
user info like that from a command line?