Sql based Spamassassin with sieve

Ramprasad A Padmanabhan ramprasad at netcore.co.in
Tue Sep 9 03:41:49 EDT 2003

I am using cyrus on my mailserver ( Linux redhat 7.2).
The users dont have any system accounts.

I am using a gateway spamassassin with Mailscanner. The problem is every
user would like his own individual preferences stored.

So I was looking if there was a way I could use sieve to fork
spamassassin per user with the user name and the prefernces stored in
Mysql database.

I found that some people have done this, But there doesnt seem to be
much documentation

Thanks
Ram

NETCORE SOLUTIONS *** Ph: +91 22 5662 8000 Fax: +91 22 5662 8134

MailServ: Email, IM, Proxy, Firewall, Anti-Virus, LDAP
Fleximail: Mail Storage, Management and Relaying
http://netcore.co.in

Emergic Freedom: Linux-based Thin Client-Thick Server Computing
http://www.emergic.com

BlogStreet: Blog Profiles, RSS Ecosystem, Blog Tops, Search
http://www.blogstreet.com

Rajesh Jain's Weblog on Technology: http://www.emergic.org