Sql based Spamassassin with sieve

Darron Froese darron at froese.org
Mon Sep 15 11:38:53 EDT 2003

On Monday, September 15, 2003, at 09:38 AM, Ramprasad A Padmanabhan
wrote:

> So Does that mean That I have to use procmail and .procmailrc

You have to use procmail to do it this way - but you don't have to use
.procmailrc.

You could put the spamc stuff in your /etc/procmailrc which is run
every time procmail starts up. So you won't need extra .procmailrc
files for each user. The only problem with this is that *everyone* will
have their mail scanned by spamassassin this way.

> But my problem is I dont  the (Unix )users created on my imap server.
> The users are simple LDAP accounts and cyrus Account
> So there are no home areas and no procmailrc file

I don't have local users either - all email authentication is done from
a mysql database.
--
darron froese
principal