Sql based Spamassassin with sieve

Jure Pecar pegasus at nerv.eu.org
Mon Sep 15 12:13:32 EDT 2003

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:24:41 -0600
Darron Froese <darron at froese.org> wrote:

> >> I started from that page too. My actual problem is How Do I tell
> >cyrus> ( or sieve ) to run spamassassin with the user name to whom the
> >mail> is addressed

I didn't follow this thread from the beginning, but the solution is very
simple to me.

In the contrib directory of spamassassin (i think) is a script
spamcheck.py, which is a simple pyton script that takes mail as an input,
checks it with the spamd and delivers it via lmtp.

In postfix 2.x you can set peruser transport maps, if you dont want to set
this script up as a default mailbox transport.

It has been working for me perfectly for about a year (yes with peruser
sql prefs), now i've moved on to amavisd-new ...

--

Jure Pecar