How to deliver mails in the stage directory after a crash ?

Pierre POMES ppomes at reservit.com
Tue Sep 9 09:07:24 EDT 2003

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer... Unfortunatly, my MTA did not retry any
deliverey, but perharps it is due to a wrong design :
1) I am a using the default sendmail config file shipped with Redhat,
without defining a cyrus mailer, since I want to continue to popultate
other mailboxes than mine, in the standard unix mailbox format.
2)  For my personnal tests with Cyrus, in my home, I defined a
.procmailrc file, which keeps a local copy in /var/spool/mail, and
deliver mail in my cyrus folder using cyrdeliver.

I think this setup is not good and can explain why the recover has not
been done : sendmail should deliver directly with cyrdeliver, without
using procmail. May you confirm this ?

It would be probably easier to use another mail server to do my own tests...

Thanks for your help,
Pierre