virtdomains & PAM

nkulynych at gotshell.org nkulynych at gotshell.org
Wed Sep 10 15:42:11 EDT 2003

Are there any patches needed to be applied? I've been trying to get
cyrus/sasl to authenticate using mysql auxprop with out any luck.
I've added to my imapd.conf

pwcheck_method: auxprop
auxprop_plugin: mysql
mysql_user: root
mysql_passwd: test
mysql_hostnames: 127.0.0.1
mysql_database: mail
mysql_statement: select password from users where username = '%u'
mysql_verbose: yes

mysql reports these queries
030910 14:38:48      41 Connect     nazark at localhost as anonymous on
                     41 Quit
                     42 Connect     nazark at localhost as anonymous on
                     42 Quit
                     43 Connect     nazark at localhost as anonymous on
                     43 Query
                     43 Query
                     43 Quit
                     44 Connect     nazark at localhost as anonymous on
                     44 Quit

Thanks
-Nazar