\HasNoChildren

damian damian at science.nus.edu.sg
Wed Sep 17 05:11:25 EDT 2003

Hi Jo,

I tried to issue cm user.damian,'INBOX'

however, it still says (\HasNoChildren).

Is that the correct way to create subfolders?

Thanks and rgds,
Damian

> On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 01:12, damian wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I try to add a user in cryadm using cm.
>>
>> cm user.damian
>>
>> however, when I issue a lm command, it shows
>> user.damian(\HasNoChildren) when I issue a ls command, there is no
>> damian directory.
>>
>> Did I did anything wrong?
>
> No. :)  It's supposed to look that way. HasNoChildren just means you
> haven't created any subfolders of user.damian (yet).
>
> --Jo

Important: "This mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify me immediately;
you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents
to any other person. Thank you."

This email was sent using SquirrelMail.
   "Webmail for nuts!"
http://squirrelmail.org/