\HasNoChildren

damian damian at science.nus.edu.sg
Thu Sep 18 20:53:53 EDT 2003

Hi All,

Its working now... thanks for the advice. :)

Rgds,
Damian

> Rob Siemborski wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Ken Murchison wrote:
>>

>>>Its not currently configurable.  v2.2 has an implicit_owner_rights
>>>option and we could probably add an implcit_admin_rights option.
>>>
>>>Patches always welcome.  ;)
>>

>> Its worth tossing this into bugzilla to track.

> --
> Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
> Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
> 716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
> --PGP Public Key--    http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp

Important: "This mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify me immediately;
you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents
to any other person. Thank you."