error message after make all CFLAGS=-O

Ezra ezrat at acedsl.com
Sun Sep 21 05:30:06 EDT 2003

Hello all:

I'm receiving this error message after running make all CFLAGS=- O

make[1]: *** [imap/Makefile] Error 126
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/cyrus-imapd-2.1.15/perl'
make: *** [all] Error 1

SYSTEM SETUP:

Redhat Linux Advance server 2.1
cyrus-sasl-2.1.15
postfix 2.0.14

NOTE: I TRIED TO INSTALL ONLY THE NECCESSARY FILES FOR THIS SERVER. NO
X,GNOME,KDE OR ANY OF THE PRETTY FEATURES THAT COME WITH LINUX.

configure command:

./configure --with-auth=unix --with-idle=poll --with-perl=/usr/bin/
--with-sasl=/usr/local/lib/sasl2 --with-dbdir=/usr/lib
--with-openssl=/usr/lib --with-libwrap=/usr/lib --disable-cyradm

I know perl is working(I executed a hello world perl script)

I looked inside the imap/Makefile and notice  LDFLAGS=/usr/lib/lib.
There is no directory ( /usr/lib/lib ) like this on my system.  If you
people need more info please inform me.  Also, I did look in the
archives and only found one similar problem and no solutions.

Thank You
Ezra Taylor