cyrus-imapd 2.1.15, sieve, lmtpd, and return-path header

Chris Stromsoe cbs at cts.ucla.edu
Wed Sep 24 20:44:04 EDT 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Rob Siemborski wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Chris Stromsoe wrote:
>
> > If it was intended to be a generic "headers to add to every message"
> > interface, do you have any objection to broadening it into an array of
> > struct Header {}, with code to add arbitrary headers from imapd.conf?
>
> This wouldn't be a problem.

I've sent an updated patch to devel-cyrus that adds a generic function to
lmtpengine.c for adding arbitrary headers.  The patch adds all three
generated headers to the header cache.  It should be relatively easy to
add functionality to pull strings from a key in imapd.conf to allow
arbitrary headers to be added at run-time.

-CHirs