cyrdeliver exited with 65

Wojtek lists at lunetta.de
Wed Sep 24 15:24:18 EDT 2003

Hello,

I just got cyrdeliver working from the command line. When using it with getmail (fetchmail-like program) I get the following error message:

  msg #1/3 : len 1960 ... retrieved ... failed delivering message (command "/usr/sbin/cyrdeliver wojtek" exited 65  ()), skipping

When using the "-l" switch I won't get the error message, but the mail won't get delivered.

Executing /usr/sbin/cyrdeliver wojtek < testmail.txt from the command line everything's fine.

What is the problem here?

Thanks in advance!

Wojtek

--