mailbox.db problem?

Hank Beatty hbeatty.lists at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 26 11:16:06 EDT 2003

OK. It appears that all the mailboxes after the letter "c" do not appear
in the mailboxes.db file anymore. Any new accounts are still being added
properly.

Any ideas on where to look to figure out what caused this? Any ideas on
a way to fix it?

I was thinking of running the reconstruct -m. I also did a test of one
mailbox with reconstruct -f mailbox, but that did not seem to help. The
mailbox still isn't in the mailboxes.db file.

Thanks,
Hank

--
Hank Beatty <hbeatty.lists at earthlink.net>