mailbox.db problem?

Simon Matter simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com
Fri Sep 26 12:09:45 EDT 2003

Do you happen to run my RPMs? If yes, then you should find a mailbox dump
of last night in /var/lib/imap/backup/mboxlist.gz. There are also copies
of the last week in mboxlist.1.gz, mboxlist.2.gz...

HTH
Simon

--
Simon Matter              Tel:  +41 61 695 57 35
Fr.Sauter AG / CIT        Fax:  +41 61 695 53 30