"+details" delivery

Denis V. Suhanov den at suhoff.ru
Fri Sep 26 19:26:18 EDT 2003

Hello Pat,

>> I  tried  that  and  added  the "p" right (lam user.* anyone p)
PL> Was that a typo?  It should have been 'sam', not 'lam' to change
Yes, that was a type. Sorry about that. I used (sam user.* anyone p) and I can see that the acls are set for all of the folder (by using lam)

PL> There is one other thing that may or may not be an issue.  Do you have a sieve script activated for your INBOX ?
No, I do not have any sieve script activated. timsieved is running on the system though (if it makes any difference

Is there anything special I have to add to the sendmail config file? Should I or should I not keep the preserve_local_plus_delivery feature? Is there any way to turn on the local delivery so I know for sure that it does not modify the delivery address or something like that?

Thank you very much for the reply though.

--
Best regards,
 Denis                            mailto:den at suhoff.ru