saslauthd, Realms, Cyrus-Imap and LDAP

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Mon Sep 29 11:06:35 EDT 2003

Huh, this is odd. as in my tests and live usage of cyrus IMAPd
2.1.14/2.1.15. I am using realms with plain,crammd5, and digestmd5
authentication.. the user logs in as user at realm...    and the
information gets passed to the ldap server perfectly find and split on
the '@'..  Though I am not using the saslauthd anymore, I am using the
ldapdb auxprop backend that is in the openldap 2.1.x contrib directory.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>