Sieve interface for spam filtering scripts?

Tuuli K Tuominen tztuomin at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Sep 30 15:03:30 EDT 2003

Hello,
Does anyone have a simple sieve web interface for creating a filter
for spam-tagged messages? We'll be tagging spam messages with a
Sieve interface for creating simple sieve scripts to filter spam-tagged
messages. At the moment some of our users are using Websieve but I would
like to offer an easier web form. Does anyone already have one? If there
is one publicly available, I'd be happy to see it. Otherwise I'll just
have to make one. :-)

Thanks,
--
Tuuli Tuominen