Sieve interface for spam filtering scripts?

Leena Heino Leena.Heino at uta.fi
Tue Sep 30 15:08:21 EDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Tuuli K Tuominen wrote:

> Hello,
> Does anyone have a simple sieve web interface for creating a filter
> for spam-tagged messages? We'll be tagging spam messages with a

You might want to look at the Horde projects Ingo. If your users are used
to use Imp as their email client then it's interface is quite intuitive.
The cvs releng version of ingo should and does work with horde 2.x
versions. Though, the releng version of ingo does have some features,
which might make it unsuitable to your enviroment, especially if you are
using a setup that consists of multiple separate imap servers.

--
  Leena Heino              University of Tampere / Computer Centre
  ( liinu at uta.fi )      ( http://www.uta.fi/laitokset/tkk )