Sieve interface for spam filtering scripts?

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Tue Sep 30 15:45:15 EDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 10:08:21PM +0300, Leena Heino wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Tuuli K Tuominen wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > Does anyone have a simple sieve web interface for creating a filter
> > for spam-tagged messages? We'll be tagging spam messages with a
>
> You might want to look at the Horde projects Ingo. If your users are used
> to use Imp as their email client then it's interface is quite intuitive.
> The cvs releng version of ingo should and does work with horde 2.x
> versions. Though, the releng version of ingo does have some features,
> which might make it unsuitable to your enviroment, especially if you are
> using a setup that consists of multiple separate imap servers.

I would second that suggestion.  Also, Ingo come with vacation, forward,
and white/blacklisting ready-made script.  Currently, it only support
PLAIN authentication, but I have a patch that implement CRAM/DIGEST-MD5
if you are interested.  My patch also implement REFERRAL in case you
use it in a Murder environment.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com